1. Stop all criticism of yourself. Accept and approve of yourself as the MAGNIFICENT being of love and light that you truly are. Make the decision to no longer judge yourself, but instead appreciate yourself.
2. Forgive yourself. You are doing the best you can. Let the past go and FREE yourself. When you forgive yourself, you release the suffering and choose peace for yourself.
3. Be nurturing, compassionate and gentle with yourself. Don’t scold yourself, but treat your beautiful self with kindness and care. People are often harsh on themselves and find it much easier to be loving and kind to others. Treat yourself the way you would your dearest friend or a loved one.
4. Place your hand on your heart and feel your heartbeat. Connect with your physical heart and feel its LOVE. Then tell your heart I Love You. Do this everyday. Beginning each morning doing this is a wonderful practice to send love to your beautiful sacred heart and whole being.
5. Do activities that bring you JOY! Make time daily to do things that make your heart sing. Even with a busy schedule, you can always make a little time to have fun. If you feel you just don’t have time in your daily schedule, then you really need to make time to do this! And as you do, you nurture, support, and bring joy to your inner child.
6. Nourish your mind with supportive thoughts about yourself. Praise yourself often throughout the day. Give yourself the encouragement you need.
7. Don’t scare yourself. Sometimes people imagine the worst-case scenario of a situation arising instead of the best-case scenario. It’s safe to release your fears and trust that everything always happens for your highest good. All is well. You are a success always!
8. Nourish your body with healthy foods and beverages. Support your body with the fuel needed for it’s optimal health and well-being.
9. During meditation, visualize the divine, unconditional love that resides within your sacred heart, radiating out and filling all the cells of your body. All the cells, organs, muscles, tissues, and your whole body and mind is infused with love.
10. Give yourself a hug! Wrap your arms around yourself right now and tell yourself “I LOVE YOU!” Feel the love within your radiant heart, filling and encircling you in a beautiful cocoon of love.
Perfect love casts out fear.
If fear exists,
Then there is not perfect love
Only perfect love exists.
If there is fear,
It produces a state that does not exist.
Believe this and you will be free.
~A Course In Miracles I-VI-V